I have received compensation in the form of event tickets for covering this event. All thoughts of course, are my own. ?
My family is so excited to be a part of the opening day celebration of Legoland’s Brick or Treat! I will be posting throughout the day on my social media channels, so make sure to follow along.
Starting this weekend through Halloween, families will experience the spooky, kooky fun of one of the only kid-friendly Halloween events in Central Florida! At LEGOLAND® Florida Resort’s Brick or Treat, guests will enjoy safe, contactless trick-or-treating with plenty of candy,
seasonal shows and exclusive LEGO® characters in the ultimate kids Halloween celebration—and, it’s all included in general admission.
Safety First…. And Always!
• NEW! Virtual line launches on the official LEGOLAND Florida® Mobile App this weekend! Now, guests can join the virtual line for some of our most popular attractions and build some extra play into their day – save their space in line and be free to enjoy the rest of the theme park until they get a notification that it’s time to return and ride! Social distancing has never been easier or more fun.
• Our trick-or-treating locations have been thoughtfully planned to allow extra spacing for families and contactless distribution of candy.
• In addition to social distancing, all employees at these stations will wear face coverings (masks and/or face shields) and gloves, and all character/performer interactions will be staged using generous spacing, of six feet or more, and elevated platforms.
• Since our reopening on June 1, LEGOLAND Florida Resort has safely welcomed families to play in our parks and stay in our resorts with enhanced health and safety measures, including more than 200 hand sanitizer locations, cashless payments, temperature checks upon arrival, and consistent cleaning practices.
• Guests can read more about how LEGOLAND is making it safe to play at https://www.legoland.com/florida/ways-we-are-making-it-safe-to-visit/
Event Dates with Extended Hours:
Brick or Treat runs Saturdays and Sundays in October through Halloween: Oct. 3-4, 10-11, 17-18, 24-25 and 31.
NEW! As an extra safety measure to help manage social distancing, LEGOLAND has extended its hours for Brick or Treat event dates. The theme park is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on all event dates with character experiences and spooky shows throughout the day. Trick-or-treating candy stations will run from 1 to 6 p.m. LEGOLAND Water Park will be open 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on event dates. Guests are encouraged to check LEGOLANDFlorida.com for any park hour updates.