Can you believe it’s already November? With the holidays just around the corner, life’s about to get pretty hectic. I get it – finding time to relax amidst all this chaos sounds impossible, right? But what if I told you there’s a simple way to find peace amid the madness? Let’s embrace gratitude together this month, starting from today by discovering joy with my gratitude prompts!
- Take a moment to find three things that brought you joy today, no matter how small. Be grateful for those little sparks of happiness.
- Write a heartfelt thank-you note to someone who’s made a difference in your life. Send it out and spread the gratitude.
- Share an inspiring quote about gratitude on social media. Tag three friends and let them know why you appreciate having them in your life.
- Tell a family member why they mean so much to you. Sometimes, a simple ‘thank you’ can go a long way.
- Spare a thought for those less fortunate and consider giving your time or resources to a cause you believe in.
- Make a list of the everyday blessings you tend to overlook. Take a moment to be thankful for them.
- Brighten someone’s day with a smile. Be extra patient and kind with everyone you meet.
- Surprise a neighbor or friend with a small gift, just to make them smile.
- Let the young people in your life know why you’re grateful for them. Encouragement can mean the world.
- Reflect on the past few days. What have you learned about gratitude? How can you keep this positivity going?
- Write a thank-you note to your pastor or someone at your church. Acknowledge the impact they’ve had on your faith journey.
- Get creative – draw, paint, or craft something beautiful. Be thankful for the ability to express yourself.
- Share words of appreciation with your spouse or close friend. Remind them how much they mean to you.
- Create some art with gratitude quotes. Put it up at home as a daily reminder of the beauty in being thankful.
- Take a moment to enjoy the little things – the sunshine, the sound of birds, a warm cup of coffee. Be grateful for these simple pleasures.
- Compliment five strangers genuinely. Your kind words could brighten their day.
- Disconnect from technology and spend quality time with your loved ones. Treasure these moments of togetherness.
- Share a cherished family recipe or tradition with someone. Pass on the joy and gratitude.
- Think back to childhood memories that make you feel grateful. Write them down and cherish those moments.
- Revisit the past days and relive those moments of gratitude. It’s like exercising your ‘gratitude muscles’!
- Pay it forward – buy someone’s coffee or meal. Spread the spirit of gratitude to others.
- Record a heartfelt video for friends and family who can’t be with you this season. Let them know they’re missed and appreciated.
- Clean up your social media – unfollow negativity and make room for positivity and gratitude.
- Keep up with the gratitude practice. Each night, take a moment to thank God for the blessings of the day, cultivating a heart full of gratitude.
A Special Thanksgiving Gift for You
I love making printables and I wanted to create one especially for you! This Gratitude Journal digital download is absolutely free for you to download and print for your personal use. You can even use the prompts I have listed above to get your brain started thinking of what you are grateful for. It is my hope and prayer that by using this page (or pages if you print multiple copies), that God will reveal Himself even more to you! Please remember that this download is for your personal use only and the file should not be shared.
Any downloadable file, including but not limited to pdfs, docs, jpegs, pngs, is provided at the user’s own risk. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages resulting from a corrupted or damaged file.
Here it is!
Wishing you and your family a beautiful and blessed Thanksgiving!